Do you know how to protect your carpet? Carpet as a ground decoration, a good carpet can add a lot of color to our office and home. We often have to put a lot of heavy objects on it, which makes frequent carpet changes impractical. Therefore, how maintaining our carpet is vital. Here, I will give some life tips to teach you how to maintain carpets.
- Lighting prevents apparent sunlight exposure and prevents the carpet from aging and fading.
- It is stain-resistant. During the whole process of application, oil stains, acidic substances, etc., should not be stained with, such as causing environmental pollution. Try to clean up the unclean objects on the carpet immediately.
- To remove dust, the artificial fibers of the block surface layer of the carpet are easy to accumulate dust, and when necessary, use a vacuum cleaner to remove it in the opposite direction of the hair;
- Avoid sagging; if sagging occurs on the carpet, take a clean and tidy cotton towel moistened with boiling water to clean it, use a comb to tidy it up, and use an electric iron pad to wet the cotton towel to reverse the hair and iron it, you can restore the original appearance.
- Anti-centralized point pressure, when in the application, when the foot of the furniture touches the carpet part, place the essential cushion or frequently change the furniture;
- The room with a carpet should pay attention to ventilation and waterproofing to prevent the carpet from causing insects and mildew.
After the daily maintenance, we strongly recommend using carpet casters.
Advantages of using carpet caster
- Non-sticky, the carpet caster is made of zinc alloy, which is different from traditional plastic materials such as rubber and PVC. The most significant advantage of metal materials is that the wheel’s surface is smooth and non-sticky.
- Unique anti-winding design. Traditional casters are inevitably entangled with some sundries and hairs at the connection between the bracket and the shaft. For this reason, we specially designed this anti-winding design, which can effectively prevent the occurrence of entanglement. It also dramatically protects the carpet.
- Quiet design. The integrated design of aluminum alloy can effectively avoid noise when moving and turning like traditional casters.
- Clean and tidy. When traditional plastic wheels move across the carpet, the dust and trash that stick to them can be left on the carpet, leaving marks on it. But our carpet wheel is made of aluminum alloy, which is not easily contaminated with dust and garbage; wipe it gently, and it will be as clean as new.
- Move more smoothly. We can use the damping feel to describe how easy or difficult the caster is to move and steer. Standard casters, or casters specially modified for carpets, have a relatively large damping feeling, a material defect of plastic wheels. The zinc alloy wheels we use can solve this problem very well. Less damping allows us to move things smoothly around on the casters.
I hope you can maintain your carpet well and extend the life of the carpet. You can try to use the carpet caster, and I believe it will give you a different experience.